Through ClientView, it is possible to track debt owed to your firm by specific clients.
To track a client's debt:
- Navigate to the client record via Clients in the main navigation panel on the left side of the screen under ClientView.
- Select the designated client to open the record.
- Click the Details tab on the client record.
- Scroll down to the Banking section.
- In the Debt portion of this section, click the +Add button.
- Select the Financial Institution, Type of Debt, Status, Amount, Rate, and Organization.
The List of Financial Institutions is a reference from the Debt Name picklist in Firm Settings. To learn more about picklists, check out this article.
- Click Save.