ClientView is the Rootworks customer relationship management (CRM) that can be used to store analytical data about your firm's clients, products, opportunities, and technologies. You are also able to extract client data from ClientView via the Clients module.
When you extract client data from ClientView -> Clients, the list is exported as a .csv file, with or without selected filters and views. This export file will include the columns that are presently displayed in your view. For help customizing your columns, check out this article on Arranging and Editing columns
How to export a list of clients
- Navigate to Clients from the ClientView module.
- Select a view from the All Clients drop-down menu or filter the list to display the clients intended for export. For help with filtering, check out this article on filters.
- Click the Export Client List button to the right of the Filters button.
- A .csv file immediately downloads to your browser/desktop.
- To access this file, click on the carrot to the right of the file name Client-list and select to either Open or View in Folder. This generic data list can be saved as either an Excel or Google Sheets file.